We are looking for you as
Trainee assistant to the management
In the best case, you have completed training as a restaurant specialist or have been working for a long time in comparable establishments in a similar position.
Gladly candidates from the 2nd row
++ You have a friendly and courteous behavior
++ have good manners
++ are ready for our service
++ are flexible, motivated and able to work in a team
You work in a young restaurant team consisting of around 20 employees. Our day-to-day business is the supply of our half board, full board and spa guests. In our hotel we neither look after groups, nor do we organize celebrations such as birthdays or the like.
As a pure wellness hotel, we deal exclusively with the upscale wellness cuisine, which is booked by over 90% of our guests in the form of fine half or full board.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact:
Mrs. Anke Grabs
Mr. Lazaros Nestora
Tel: 06531 / 9677-0
You love dealing with people and are hosts with a heart
also have completed vocational training as a restaurant specialist, hotel specialist, hotel clerk, cook.
you also have:
- additional training at a secondary school or
- corresponding professional practice with department head qualification or comparable
- You enjoy working in a team and want to develop yourself further.
Will you our trainee for 1,5 years
- You work together with the management and the department heads
- You will get to know the early and late shift in the restaurant and reception in order to carry out training courses with employees and to take on control functions
- You will gain insights into purchasing / sales / marketing and F&B controlling
- Creation of duty rosters
- You work in the following areas: reception, sales, marketing with different projects and objectives
This position is remunerated with EUR 2.000,00 gross per month, depending on qualifications.
After completing the trainee year, you will receive a qualified certificate with the option of continued employment.
- We provide accommodation
- A motivating environment in which your own skills can be developed creatively
- Various employee benefits, such as discounts on treatments, hotel visits and product purchases, also for family members
- Free use of the hotel facilities for employees
- a safe, year-round job
- demanding tasks with a high level of personal responsibility
- Catering during working hours
- extensive training opportunities working in a young, friendly team
- a modern workplace in one of the best wellness hotels in Germany