Data protection declaration according to EU GDPR
The protection of personal data is important to us. Therefore, the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the applicable European and national legal provisions.
You can of course revoke your declaration of consent (s) at any time with effect for the future. For this, please contact the person responsible in accordance with § 1.
The following declaration gives an overview of what type of data is collected, how this data is used and passed on, what security measures we take to protect your data and how you can obtain information about the information given to us.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit. b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing .
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which we are subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
- 1 The person responsible and the data protection officer
(1) Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
LIFESTYLE Resort TO THE ELECTOR
D-54470 Bernkastel - Kues / Mosel
(2) Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
- 2 Definitions
The data protection declaration is based on the terms used by the European regulator when the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") was adopted. The data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand. To ensure this, the most important terms are explained below:
- Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). A natural person is regarded as identifiable who, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
- Affected person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the person responsible for processing.
- application is any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, the Disclosure through transmission, distribution or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data that consists of using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences To analyze or predict the interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of this natural person.
- pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in a way in which the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that this additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that ensure that the personal data is not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Controller or controller is the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. If the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the member states, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his appointment can be provided for in accordance with Union law or the law of the member states.
- processors is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
- receiver is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. However, authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation according to Union law or the law of the member states are not considered recipients.
- third is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the person responsible or the processor.
- consent is any expression of intent voluntarily given by the data subject in an informed manner and unambiguously in the form of a declaration or other unequivocal affirmative action with which the data subject indicates that he or she agrees to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her .
- 3 SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
- 4 Provision of the website and creation of log files
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we automatically collect the following data and information from the computer system of the calling computer every time the website is accessed:
- The IP address of the user
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system accessed the website
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
- Content of the calls (specific pages)
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Language and version of the browser software
- Search engines used
- Names of downloaded files
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of the log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit.f) GDPR.
- The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to
- enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must be stored for the duration of the session.
- to optimize the content of our website and the advertising for it
- to ensure the functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website
- To provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
- For these purposes, there is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR.
- The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected - in this case at the end of the usage process
- The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, which is why there is no possibility of objection.
- This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that, as soon as you visit a website, are sent from a web server to your browser and stored locally on your device (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and are stored on your computer and the user (i.e. us) send certain information. Cookies are used to make the website more customer-friendly and more secure, in particular to collect usage-related information, such as the frequency of use and number of users of the pages and the behavior of the page usage. Cookies do not cause any damage to the computer and do not contain viruses. This cookie contains a characteristic string of characters (so-called cookie ID), which enables the browser to be clearly identified when the website is called up again.
- Article in a shopping cart in our TCM shop
- Carrying out a booking in our booking route
- Entered search terms
- Frequency of page views
- Use of website features
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR with the consent of the user.
We require cookies for the following applications:
- Article in a shopping cart in our TCM shop
- Carrying out a booking in our booking route
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
The purpose of using technically unnecessary cookies is to improve the quality of our website and its content. The analysis cookies tell us how the website is used and so we can continuously optimize our offer. We use the analysis software Google Analytics for this purpose (see § 10).
This information is used to automatically recognize you when you visit the website again with the same device and to make navigation easier for you. Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR lies in these purposes.
- 6 Newsletter
- If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you agree with the owner of the e-mail address given and with the receipt of the newsletter.
- To ensure that the newsletter is sent to us, we use the double-opt-in procedure. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. Afterwards, the user receives a confirmation e-mail to confirm the application legally. Only when the acknowledgment is made, the address is actively included in the distributor.
- We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and offers.
- You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. You can also use our website on the following page: https://www.zum-kurfuersten.de/kontakt-infomationen/service/newsletter/abmeldung/ unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- 7 e-commerce
- If you would like to order in our TCM webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. The data is entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. The following data is collected in the web shop:
- Address (possibly different delivery address)
- IP address
- Date and time of the order
- The data will only be passed on to third parties if the transfer is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or for billing purposes or to collect the fee, or if you have given your express consent. In this regard, we only pass on the data required in each case. The data recipients are:
- The respective delivery / shipping company (disclosure of name and address)
- Collection agencies, insofar as the payment has to be collected (disclosure of name, address, order details)
- The bank to collect the payment if the payment is made by direct debit
- Your payment details when paying with paypal
- You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be saved and revocable. You can always delete or change all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
- The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b) GDPR. With regard to the voluntary data, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR.
- The compulsory information collected is required to fulfill the contract with the user (for the purpose of sending the goods and confirming the content of the contract). We therefore use the data to answer your inquiries, to process your order, if necessary to check the creditworthiness or to collect a claim and for the purpose of technical administration of the website. The voluntary information was provided to prevent abuse and, if necessary, to investigate criminal offenses. We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years after the contract has been carried out. However, after two years we will restrict processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. If there is a continuing obligation between us and the user, we will store the data for the entire term of the contract and for a period of ten years thereafter (see above). With regard to the voluntarily provided data, we will delete the data two years after the execution of the contract, provided that no further contract is concluded with the user during this time; in this case, the data will be deleted two years after the last contract has been carried out.
- If the data are necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, a premature deletion of the data is only possible, as far as contractual or legal obligations do not preclude a deletion.
Otherwise, you are free to have the personal data provided during registration completely deleted from the database of the person responsible for processing. The person responsible for processing will give you information about which personal data is stored about you at any time upon request. Furthermore, the person responsible for processing corrects or deletes personal data at the request or advice of the person concerned, provided that there are no statutory retention requirements. You can write to the person responsible or the data protection officer in accordance with § 1 at any time via email or post and request that the data be deleted / changed.
- 8 Transfer of personal data to third parties
Integration of YouTube videos
- We have included YouTube videos in our online offering that go to http://www.YouTube.com are stored and can be played directly from our website. When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. The following data is transmitted here:
- Device-specific information, for example the hardware used; the version of the operating system; Unique device identifier and information about the cellular network including your telephone number.
- Log data in the form of server logs. These include, among other things, details of the way in which the services were used, for example search queries; IP address; Hardware settings; Browser type; Browser language; The date and time of your request; Source page; Cookies that can be used to uniquely identify your browser or your Google account
- Location related information. Information about your actual location may be recorded by Google. This includes, for example, your IP address, your WLAN access points or cell towers
- Further information on the data collected by Google, INC can be found under the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=deThis happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account.
- The legal basis for processing users' personal data is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR.
- The integration of the videos serves to make the website clearer for the user and to increase the search engine ranking of the website on Google. YouTube saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website.
- If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button.
- You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Links to external websites
This website contains links to external sites. We are responsible for our own content. We have no influence on the content of external links and are therefore not responsible for them; in particular, we do not adopt their content as our own. If you are directed to an external page, the data protection declaration provided there applies. If you notice any illegal activities or content on this page, you are welcome to inform us. In this case we will check the content and react accordingly (notice and take down procedure).
- 9 Contact form and email contact
A contact form is available on our website that can be used to contact us electronically. If you take advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
These data are:
- Name (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Subject (Required field)
In addition, voluntary information
- Street adress
- Zip code
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of transmission
For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, you can contact us using the email address provided. In this case, the personal data transmitted with the email will be saved. As far as this concerns information on communication channels (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number), you also consent that we may contact you via this communication channel in order to answer your request.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
If the user has given his / her consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of sending an email is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR. If the aim of the email contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. We will of course only use the data from your email inquiries for the purpose for which you made them available to us when contacting us. If you contact us by e-mail, you have a legitimate interest in processing the data to answer it. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. Regarding the revocation of the consent / objection to the storage, we ask you to contact the person responsible or the data protection officer according to § 1 via email or post. In this case, all personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
- 10 web analysis by Google Analytics (with pseudonymization)
- We use the service on our website of Google LLC (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Monutain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. The software places a cookie on your computer (see above for cookies). If individual pages of our website are called up, the following data is stored:
- Two bytes of the IP address of the user's calling system
- The requested website
- Entry pages, exit pages,
- The length of stay on the website and the dropout rate
- The frequency with which the website was accessed
- Country of origin and regional origin, language, browser, operating system, screen resolution, use of Flash or Java
- used search engines and used search terms
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the user is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". The software is set up so that the IP addresses are not saved in full, but only in abbreviated form. In this way, it is no longer possible to assign the shortened IP address to the calling computer. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. However, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- 2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR.
- On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. For these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of the data according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR. By anonymizing the IP address, the interests of users in protecting their personal data are adequately taken into account.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for our recording purposes. In our case, this is the case after 18 months.
- 11 rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights towards the responsible person:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to delete
- Right to information
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
- Right not to apply an automated decision
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
§ Right of providing information
- You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible at any time free of charge about the personal data stored about you as well as about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
- You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
§ Right to rectification
You have the right to immediate correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
§ Right to restriction of processing
- Under the following conditions, you can demand the immediate restriction of the processing of your personal data from the person responsible:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be permitted with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State. If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
§ Right to cancellation
- You can request the person responsible to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- According to 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object acc Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data relating to you was collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
- If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. According to Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you are the data subject You have requested that you delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
- The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
§ Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction / deletion / restriction of processing, unless this proves is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
§ Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information to another person without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
- In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
- The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
- In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject can contact the controller at any time.
§ Right to object
- You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
- The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- If the personal data relating to you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- You have the option, in the context of the use of information society services - regardless of the 2002 / 58 / EC directive - of exercising your right of opposition through automated procedures using technical specifications.
- To exercise the right to object, the data subject can contact the person responsible for processing directly.
§ Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal. You can contact the person responsible for this.
§ Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permissible on the basis of Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
- However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
- With respect to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
- If the data subject wishes to assert rights with regard to automated decisions, they can contact the person responsible for processing at any time.
§ Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.
We reserve the right to change our data protection practices and this policy in order to adapt them to changes in relevant laws or regulations or to better meet your needs. Any changes to our data protection practices will be announced here accordingly. Please note the current version date of the data protection declaration.